Erin Tillman, The Dating Advice Girl is currently available for college & university speaking engagements including orientations, guest lectures, expert panels, and group discussions! For booking inquiries, send email to info@TheDatingAdviceGirl.com
View The Dating Advice Girl’s College Speaking Press Kit Here (PDF)
College students are dating…and the way they are dating is changing. The Dating Advice Girl is here to provide students with practical tips that promote living an empowered social life, specifically when it comes to dating, social skills, and self-esteem. She believes that an informed student will make safer choices when it comes to dating, relationships, and even friendships.
TOP 4 REASONS THAT ERIN TILLMAN, THE DATING ADVICE GIRL IS A GREAT CHOICE FOR YOUR CAMPUS
- According to the US Census Bureau, there were approximately 102 million single people in the US in 2011 and not many resources to empower them in the dating process. Erin’s goal is to help young singles live their best life without losing themselves in the dating process by offering practical dating, social skill, and communication tips.
- Erin Tillman, The Dating Advice Girl has participated in panels, small group discussions and mentoring, group presentations including welcome addresses, classroom programs, and guest lectures.
- Erin has worked with a variety of schools, homeless shelters, and singles of all ages to promote healthy and safe dating and social behavior. She believes that promoting healthy interpersonal behavior is the key to a safer, more interconnected society.
- Erin is youthful, relatable, honest, and practices what she preaches! She lives an empowered life and wants the same for her clients and program participants.
PROGRAMS OFFERED INCLUDE:
- Dating Safety on Campus
- Consent and Setting Boundaries in Your Dating Life
- Online Dating/Dating App Tips & Safety
- Standing Out From the Crowd with Strong Social Skills
- Having a Happy and Balanced Social Life
- Be a Superstar Communicator Virtually AND In-Person
- Getting Past the Nervousness of Making New Social Connections in College (First-Year Students)
- Having an Active Social Life in ‘The Real World’ After College (Seniors)
- Creating the Love Life of Your Dreams (As seen on Lifetime’s ‘Big Women: Big Love’)
- Starting a Blog That Can Supplement a Career
- How to Get Started in the Entertainment Industry