Erin ‘The Dating Advice Girl’ has appeared and/or consulted with Lifetime Network, Buzzfeed, ABC7 Los Angeles, WDTN2 Dayton and more! She is currently available for speaking engagements including workshops, guest lectures, expert panels, group discussions, and radio/tv appearances!
For booking inquiries, send email to info@TheDatingAdviceGirl.com
- Consent Crash Course: Knowing Your Boundaries and Respecting the Boundaries of Others
- Consent, Hollywood, Pop Culture, and the #MeToo movement
- Consent in Hollywood: Learning the ‘New Rules’ in the #MeToo Era
- Cosplay & Consent: Creating a Safe Con Environment
- Creating a Safe, Inclusive, and Diverse Environment in Your Workplace, School or Organization
- Creating the Love Life of Your Dreams (As seen on Lifetime’s ‘Big Women: Big Love’)
- How to be an Ally to Your Black Friends and (Potential) Partners
- Online Dating/Dating App Tips for Minimizing Awkwardness
- Setting Dating and Relationship Intentions
- Speed Cosplay: Where Cosplay, Improv and Role-playing Collide
- Writing Your First Book (Self-publishing vs. Traditional Publishing)
“Thank you so much for everything! You changed our lives!”
-Sabrina from Lifetime Network’s Docu-Soap ‘Big Women: Big Love’
This was a great workshop! All of the wonderful speakers involved have extensive knowledge in advising about relationships of all kinds. They all answered all of the questions entirely and from varying viewpoints. It was also a completely safe place free of any kind of judgment. Cheers to everyone involved. I was glad to be a part of it.
Practical magic. For those who insist on evolving thru their daily struggles and the ensuing daily miracles, I would highly recommend taking this workshop. Guest speakers offer life skills training such as positive reinforcement techniques when setting boundaries, as well as deep diving into more complex relationship skills such as learning when to hold on and when to let go. The outcome is personal realization through compassionate and personal work. Bravo.
It was a lovely environment to discuss the topics at hand, and to know that other people are dealing with the same issues as I am. Hearing the panelists’ tips and also bouncing suggestions off each other was so helpful, and the anonymous polls we took during the meeting were really eye opening!